30 Oct 2016: R7.3 RELEASED
. First release of the merged OpenBoardView
27 Oct 2016: Openflex Boardview has now been merged back in to the master branch of OpenBoardView. At this point we will now be dropping the Openflex term as it has been put in to retirement.
If you want to verify the integrity of the binaries, please check with VirusTotal. Binary and package builds are done using the TravisCI system automatically. We are aware that some minor AV engines with poor signature analysis algorithms occasionally falsely flag OBV and OFBV.
Windows edition does not require installing. Run directly from a folder. Please note, this build only works on Windows 7 or later.
OS X version requires macOS 10.9 or later
- Dynamic part outline rendering, including complex connectors
- Annotations, for leaving notes about parts, nets, pins or location
- Configurable colour themes
- Configurable DPI to facilitate usage on 4K monitors
- Tablet usage with OSD controls
- Slower CPU systems through adjustable features
- Reads FZ (with key), BRD, BRD2, BDV and BV* formats
- Combined search system finds parts, pins and nets all within single search